Due to these changes the Michigan State Department of Environment, Great Lakes and Energy (EGLE) will be holding another public comment period until March 22nd and a virtual public hearing on March 16th for the community to weigh in.
In order to hold FCA accountable we want the following commitment from the State:
- That FCA will be required by the State to continue to improve source monitoring and require additional record keeping from FCA.
- That FCA will be required by the State to make sure this data is open and available and easily accessible to residents and others in the public such as through a web portal or app.
Register for the EGLE Info Session and Public Hearing on Tuesday March 16th at 6pm http://bit.ly/EGLEFCApaint
Please submit comments on this permit before March 26, 2021
- Email a public comment: EGLE-AQD-PTIPublicComments@michigan.gov
- Mail a public comment: EGLE, Air Quality Division, Permit Section, P.O. Box 30260, Lansing, Michigan 48909- 7760.
- Call and leave a public comment: Voicemail: 517-284-0900